RCARBKG Carbopol - Ultrez 21 Polymer
- More Info
- Product Data
- Quick Postage Guide
Carbopol® Ultrez 21 polymer is our most versatile personal care polymer. It is a hydrophobically modified cross-linked acrylate copolymer and is designed to efficiently impart thickening, stabilizing, and suspending properties to a variety of personal care applications. The polymer incorporates patented technology, which allows it to quickly and easily self-wet.
Features and Benefits of Carbopol Ultrez 21 Polymer
In many applications Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer is more efficient than other Carbopol brand polymers. Other key benefits of Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer include:
- Rapid wetting properties: The unique structure of Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer allows for rapid wetting and improved swelling time without the need for agitation. This processing benefit is offered without compromising the performance that the personal care industry expects from the Carbopol polymer product line.
- High thickening efficiency: Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer provides high viscosity with short flow properties. This versatile product can be used when your formulations require viscosity and suspending properties. Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer performs effectively across a broad pH range, making it a versatile ingredient for many applications.
- Improved electrolyte tolerance: Viscosity, clarity and stability are all maintained in the presence of electrolytes with Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer. It is ideally suited for use in formulations containing higher levels of oils, botanical ingredients, or humectants like Sodium PCA.
- Excellent clarity in applications: Even at high polymer concentration, Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer maintains superior clarity. It can be used with confidence in systems where sparkling clarity is required.
- Superior aesthetic performance: Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer exhibits good clarity in gel formulations, along with providing a smooth, aesthetically pleasing gel quality. In creams and lotions, it helps to create emulsions with superior skin feel and less tack.
Carbopol Ultrez 21 polymer provides optimal performance in a wide range of products, including:
- Hair styling gels
- Hand, body and face lotions
- Hand sanitizers
- Moisturizing gels
- Sunscreen lotions
- Ethnic hair lotions
|Product Type||Shipping Cost||Details|
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Package||£8.00||Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Non Hazardous Products|
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Package||£9.50 to £12.00
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Hazardous Products. Prices From £9.50-£12 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Pallet||£35.00||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Non Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc)
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Pallet||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc) -Prices From £24 -£70 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
Non Hazardous Shipping Rates For Most European Destinations
|PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER (PRFERERABLY MOBILE) WHEN PLACING AN ORDER - REDELIVERY CHARGES MAY APPLY AFTER ANY FAILED ATTEMPTS|