Absorbents - Pads, Rolls & Socks
B12-1019 Classic 3000 Dimpled Maintenance Roll n?box
- More Info
- Product Data
- Quick Postage Guide
- Fine fibre coverstock to provide soft wiping surface
- Multiple perforations to suit a spectrum of applications
- High loft to increase absorbency
- A Classic styled Maintenance (general purpose) absorbent roll from the Lubetech range.
- Higher than average strength due to low linting coverstock applied to both sides, minimises ripping, tearing and fraying.
- Convenient box dispensing system, complete with plastic spindle, and tear out strip.
- Dimpled to ensure product stability even when saturated
- Designed to absorb and retain all industrial liquids, oil, coolant, and solvent based spills.
- Heat sealed edges to optimise fluid retention
- 100% top grade polypropylene construction.
- Great for use on workbenches, in vans etc.
- Perforated for efficiency of use.
- Dark grey coverstock hides absorbed fluids, keeping your work environment looking neater.
- Fast absorbing, even on heavy fluids.
- Designed for use in a maintenance or general purpose application.
|Unit Size||455 x 340 x 340mm|
|Use to Absorb||44 litres per roll|
|Product Type||Shipping Cost||Details|
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Package||£8.00||Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Non Hazardous Products|
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Package||£9.50 to £12.00
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Hazardous Products. Prices From £9.50-£12 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Pallet||£35.00||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Non Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc)
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Pallet||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc) -Prices From £24 -£70 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
Non Hazardous Shipping Rates For Most European Destinations
|PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER (PRFERERABLY MOBILE) WHEN PLACING AN ORDER - REDELIVERY CHARGES MAY APPLY AFTER ANY FAILED ATTEMPTS|