REPROCHEM DISINFECTANT FOR INSTRUMENTS / DEVICES
- Health & Safety
- Product Data
- Quick Postage Guide
REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I High Level Instrument Disinfectant is a new class of High Level Instrument Disinfectant which combines secure microbioligical credentials with safety in use and a comparatively rapid activity for the chemical reprocessing of surgical instruments, flexible or rigid endoscopes and devices.
The product is primarily designed for open tank use but its unique flexibility renders it also suitable for other medical apparatus including ultrasonic baths.
- No adverse impact on metallic or non-metallic components of flexible endoscopes
- Non-damaging to electro-plating
- No adverse impact on dental products tested including amalgam
Independent testing has shown that REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I will not harm sensitive instruments including flexible fibre optic instruments.
To prepare 1 litre of REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I ready-to-use solution
- Prepare 950ml of water
- Add 50ml of REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I concentrate into 950ml of prepared water
- Stir gently to ensure mixing
- Larger quantities can be prepared using the same ratios, e.g. for 5 litres prepare 4750ml of water and add 250ml of concentrate, for 15 litres use 750ml of concentrate and make up to level with water
Rigid endoscopes and other instruments/devices
- Immerse in proteolytic enzyme cleaner and wash clear of all debris
- Rinse thoroughly and dry
- Totally immerse in REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I Instrument Disinfectant for recommended time
- Remove and rinse in filtered or sterile water
- Dry and store in approved conditions
Flexible endoscope cleaning and disinfection
- Immerse disassembled endoscope in warm water andproteolytic enzyme cleaner. Wash the outside with disposable sponges or swabs and brush the distal end with a small brush.
- Remove valves, clean and disinfect in REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I Instrument Disinfectant for recommended time
- Brush clean the biopsy-suction channel
- Rinse all parts thoroughly and dry
- Totally immerse the scope in REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I Instrument Disinfectant for recommended time to achieve high level disinfection
- Rinse thoroughly with filtered or sterile water, as required
- Dry and store in approved conditions
- If the instrument is to be re-used immediately , purge all rinse water from the channels, dry exterior surface with a soft lint-free cloth and re-assemble for use
REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I has been tested effective against:
Escherichia coli, Enterococcus hirae,Legionella pneumophila, Listeria monocytogenes, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus pseudintermedius, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella tryphimurium and Staphylococcus aureus.
Human Norovirus surrogate and Herpes Simplex
Bacillus cereus, Bacillus subtillis and Clostridium difficile
Aspergillus niger, Candida albicans, Microsporum canis and Trichophyton rubrum
REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I is manufactured in accordance with a Quality management System accredited to ISO9001:2008
It displays none of the harmful characteristics of glutaraldehyde or PHMB based disinfectants and may safely be used as a direct substitute for these without air-conditioning. It is faster-acting, safer to use and more economic in use, sterilising in 10 mins. The non-oxidising formulation is safer for instruments than both peracetic acid and chlorine compound products.
Health and Safety Facts
- Air conditioning not required
- Gloves and eye protection advised
- Once diluted to the working strength of 5% from concentrate, REPROCHEM MANUAL HLD4I will remain active for up to 7 days, subject to the volume of organic material in the solution. If solution becomes cloudy it should be changed.
|Product Type||Shipping Cost||Details|
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Package||£8.00||Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Non Hazardous Products|
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Package||£9.50 to £12.00
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Hazardous Products. Prices From £9.50-£12 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Pallet||£35.00||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Non Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc)
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Pallet||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc) -Prices From £24 -£70 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
Non Hazardous Shipping Rates For Most European Destinations
|PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER (PRFERERABLY MOBILE) WHEN PLACING AN ORDER - REDELIVERY CHARGES MAY APPLY AFTER ANY FAILED ATTEMPTS|