Independently tested and approved to use against the following diseases of livestock:
Foot and Mouth Disease 1:1300
Poultry Orders 1:300
General Orders 1:160
- Effectively controls virus, bacteria, fungi, yeasts and moulds.
- Kills bacteria in the presence of high organic soiling at dilutions as extreme as 1:750
- Well suited for medical, agricultural, domestic and municipal applications
- Suitable for use through aerial spray systems
- Formulated for either manual or machine use
- Low toxicity (LD50 Rat> 300mg/Litre)
- Readily biodegradable into naturally occurring compounds
As an extremely effective broad spectrum virucidal disinfectant for use in a wide variety of applications including veterinary, agricultural, aquaculture, medical, domestic and municipal.
5Kg UN Approved Pails with measuring scoop / 1Kg Pails with 50g measuring scoop.
Appearance Light to place pink free flowing powder
Odour Unperfumed, characteristic
Solubility in Water Fully soluble
pH 1% Solution 2.0
UN No. 1759
Packing Group III
CCN No. 38 08 90 90 0
Disinfection of Water System
Drain the system.
Refill the system with a solution of Turbo V Powder at a dilution of 1:250.
Allow the solution to completely fill the system and leave for at least 60 minutes.
Drain the system and refill with clean water.
For routine sanitising of animal drinking water systems use Turbo V Powder at a dilution of 1:1150
Fogging or Aerial Spraying
After re-installation of equipment, fog or spray with Turbo V Powder at a dilution of 1:250. Use 1 litre per 100 cubic metre volume.