Absorbents - Pads, Rolls & Socks
B77-5000 Black & White - Maintenance Pad 100 Pack
- More Info
- Product Data
- Quick Postage Guide
- Open edges for quick wicking
- Coverstock prevents lint sticking to machine parts and tools
- High tensile strength spunbond coverstock
- Performance quality Maintenance (general purpose) absorbent pad from the Lubetech range.
- Great strength due to low linting coverstock applied to one side, minimises ripping, tearing and fraying
- Dimpled to ensure product stability even when saturated
- Designed to absorb and retain all industrial liquids, oil, coolant, and solvent based spills.
- 100% top grade polypropylene construction.
- Perforated for economy of use
- Black coverstock hides absorbed fluids, keeping your work environment looking neater.
- Combining performance and endurance
- Designed for use with day to day spills in any environment
|Unit Size||520 x 420 x 400mm|
|Use to Absorb||0.8 litres per pad|
|Product Type||Shipping Cost||Details|
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Package||£8.00||Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Non Hazardous Products|
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Package||£9.50 to £13.50
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Hazardous Products. Prices From £9.50-£13.50 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Pallet||£35.00||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Non Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc)
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Pallet||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc) -Prices From £24 -£70 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
Non Hazardous Shipping Rates For Most European Destinations
|PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER (PRFERERABLY MOBILE) WHEN PLACING AN ORDER - REDELIVERY CHARGES MAY APPLY AFTER ANY FAILED ATTEMPTS|