FPOOLCIDE5 POOLCIDE - Swimming Pool Algaecide/Biocide
- Product Data
- Quick Postage Guide
SUMMER DOSAGE: Initial 90mL per 10,000L
MAINTENANCE DOSAGE: Weekly to monthly 60mL per 10,000L
HEAVY ALGAE CONTROL DOSAGE: 225mL per 10,000L
WINTER DOSAGE: Monthly 225mL per 10,000L.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT USE when hydrogen peroxidepolyhexamethylene biguanide sanitsing system is used.
1. Brush the affected areas thoroughly.
2. Check pH level to make sure it is between 7.2 and 7.6
3. Add sufficient amount of purifier (sanitiser) to eliminate algae.
4. Add algaecide directly into the water and leave overnight with filter running.
5. It is recommended to add clarifier to aid in the filtration process of dead algae.
6. Following treatment, brush pool walls thoroughly and remove settled algae by vacuuming.
7. For winter treatment, use this product in conjunction with an appropriate purifier (sanitiser) to help prevent alage growth.
|Product Type||Shipping Cost||Details|
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Package||£8.00||Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Non Hazardous Products|
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Package||£9.50 to £13.50
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 25kg on Hazardous Products. Prices From £9.50-£13.50 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
|UK Mainland - Non Hazardous Pallet||£35.00||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Non Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc)
|UK Mainland - Hazardous Pallet||
Delivery to mainland UK only - Up to 1000 kg on Hazardous Products (1000 Litre IBC's, 205 litre Drums, 32 x 25 Litre etc) -Prices From £24 -£70 (area dependant) Click Here For Chart
Non Hazardous Shipping Rates For Most European Destinations
|PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU LEAVE A VALID CONTACT NUMBER (PRFERERABLY MOBILE) WHEN PLACING AN ORDER - REDELIVERY CHARGES MAY APPLY AFTER ANY FAILED ATTEMPTS|