Acetic Acid 10% - Ethanoic Acid
Acetic acid, ch3cooh, also known as ethanoic acid, is an organic acid,with a pungent smell. It is a weak acid, in that it is only partially dissociated in an aqueous solution.Acetic acid is one of the simplest carboxylic acids, and is a very important industrial chemical.Please note: this product is not for human or animal consumption.
USES OF ACETIC ACID:
- Production of vinyl acetate monomer used in the manufacture of pvc
- Production of acetates used for inks, dyes, paints and coatings.
- Used as a stop bath in photograph development
- As a descaler to remove limescale
- Natural, eco friendly weed killer
- As a rust remover
- As a preservative for silage
- Manufacture of acetates used as fungicides, pesticides and preservatives.
I’m a return and refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
- I'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.