Improves wet weather visibility and safety by creating an invisible hydrophobic coating to repel rain, sleet, and snow. The coating also makes for easy removal of ice, salt, mud and bugs. It is ideal for car windscreens, side and rear windows and even headlight covers.
Simply apply the treatment to exterior glass using a cloth and wipe onto the windscreen/windows using a firm, circular motion. Allow to dry and then buff with a dry cloth, wiping until clear. Watch the raindrops fly off your windscreen while driving along. You can also use this on your glass shower door to stop soap scum from sticking.
Please note: Avoid using Rain Shield on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels, plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, Plexiglass and fibre glass.
- Improves visibility by repelling rain, sleet and snow.
- Improves wet weather visibilityand safety by creating an invisible hydrophobic coating that repels rain, sleet and snow.
- The coating also makes for easy removal of ice, salt, mud and bugs.
- Ideal for windscreen, side and rear windows, and headlights.
- Always use your windscreen wipers as necessary.